Tuesday, July 11, 2006



Hello Scrappers!!!!! Boy do I have a confession for this past weekend. Not only did I go to a crop on Saturday to benefit Breast cancer but I spent the whole weekend away from the kids and hubby. It was so much fun. Don't get me wrong I love my family but it was just what the doctor ordered "if only doctors really ordered this kind of stuff, lol" I am totally rejuvinated!!

I went to the Bonnie B & B on Friday. We shopped and hung out. Then after the crop we hung out some more in the comfort of her quiet, clean, home!!! It was great. She gave me 4 Starbucks coffee cups and some cool books. This was my bday present.

When I came home on Sunday, the house was actually clean, whooo. Then we went to dinner with Mike, Melissa, and Mac and had to go grocery shopping! Oh how I dread that.

I am taking lots of pics and enjoying life!! Oh my, I almost forgot the big news we got today and the really cool thing that happened to me at Dani's crop.

First, Kim my sister in law called today and announced they will be having a baby! We are so excited for them!! She is due in March, whoo!!!

At Dani's crop I won a door prize. It was the Pampered Chef tool caddy thing that everyone uses for cropping. I was so excited!!! Also I entered a page layout contest for two catagories, Photography and School Memories and I won!!!! I was really excited and tickled. I really am starting to break out of my shell and get those pages out there. Winning helps me not feel so silly about it, lol.
Laura

No comments: