Saturday, August 04, 2012

Just won a Pile O' Fun!

I just won a Pile O' Fun from Rhonda's Design Studio!! Whooo! Maybe after the kids go back to school I will be able to get back to what I love the most. Pictures of my kids as they grow! I realized the other day when I happened upon a photo of my kids when they were little (they are now 14, 11, & 9) that after we moved from FL to MA I still don't have pictures up on my walls. That was in '07! I need to get back to what I love. I've turned my craft into a business and unfortunatly I've lost "that lovin' feeling" but I really need to get it back. It's my therapy. Well the universe must be telling me something because I entered a contest to win a stash of scrap goodies and I found out today that I won! I'll take that as a sign. How about you? Have you lost that scrap edge? Are you printing your pictures? If not, how about you join me in getting back to what you love.
Check out
http://www.rhodadesignstudio.blogspot.com/

http://www.rhodadesignstudio.blogspot.com

No comments: