Wednesday, June 02, 2010

McK and VictoriaKids in Nana and Pop Pop's poolPrestiaville!

It's been over a year since my last post. I am ashamed to say I am still not scrapping. I am busy doing tons of letters and cool stuff for Alice's Attic but as far as getting those photos on paper, not so much. Digital camera's definatley make it easier to forget to scrap. I think to myself, I can print pics whenever I'm ready. With rolls of film you get them developed and there they sit ready to be made into beautiful pages. I keep deciding I may as well digital scrap at least my pics would get utilized. It would be so much easier and so much less mess! Ah, who am I kidding? Nothing could truly compare to the real thing. There is no comparison to blinged up pages filled with texture and ribbon. I know they will be a prize to behold to my children when they grow older and a gift to them when I am no longer here. So for now, the pictures wait in the Queue for someone to rescue them from digital land and make them a tangible object. But for now, visit me at the Attic and see what I've been up to.

No comments: