Thursday, August 21, 2008

She actually smiled!!!!!!!!!!!

and I've got proof! I just wanted to pop in and share some photo's from last weekend. McKel actually smiled for the camera. I got some decent photos of her. Can you even imagine?



We went to Dr. Micheli's party. It was great to bring the kids. No sitter required. and we didn't have to drive far. We went down to the beach and I got tons of pics of the kids playing and skimming rocks. We enjoyed hanging out at his "beach house" and getting to know everyone better. I especially liked the part about Doc being a former Rugby player for 25 years and about his daughter playing on the U.S. Team at the Olympics!!!!! Doesn't get much better than that. He had an olympic gold medal encased on the wall but I think that was from being on the committee.



Hope you have a great summer. Only 2 weeks left.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Awesome pictures!!! Those eyes are amazing... soooooo beautiful!!! :) You must hear comments about them from everyone lol :o)

Christy said...

McKel sure is growing up to be beautiful. I'm sure you are SO HAPPY to have these photos. Everyone looked like they had fun at the beach. Everyone is getting so big (kids).
We have already started school-WAH.
Where are pics of you?