Saturday, February 10, 2007

















It Feb. already! I've been busy working on making altered mailboxes for the kids. I made a heart shaped book for my DH for a Design class I teach at www.theschoolofscrap.com
It was so much fun and so easy to do!
My mother and I went to a charity crop for her birthday and had a really good time. This was our 2nd year in a row.
My confession: I didn't even complete one layout. I find I prefer scrapping at home with all my toys right at hand!
Kelly got braces! Wow the kids are growing up too fast! She was excited and picked blue and green elastics. One side is bothering her now though.
The first picture cracks me up. Billy cannot seem to keep his eyes open for the pictures I take. I've started having him close his eyes and then telling him to open just before it flashes. Almost all the pics I have of him are either with his eyes closed or of him straining to keep his eyes open and he looks so funny. Hopefully he will grow out of this soon.
Billyism's: Lately Billy has been talking into his Buzz Lightyear watch. So the other day he kept telling me his watch said we needed to go and pick up Dubba-D. That's all I heard all day. Later on when Dubba-D was here he got mad at her because she made him clean up his toys. So he came running to me and told me that his watch says Dubba-D has to go home now!
Happy Valentines day!





No comments: