Monday, October 23, 2006




















Heather Preckel is my new favorite Celeb!!!! I got to meet her yesterday at The Scrapbook shoppe. She is so genuine, talented, and just downright nice!!!! We made some serious kick butt pages. 3 to be exact. Then we made these flower pot things. I had so much fun. The other pic is of Lexi, Julie, and Heather. Whooo!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get some pages done! I love how Heathers pages really pop. I love the 3D look to them. I was drooling looking at her album. You just want to touch all her pages!!!!! I love working with fabric and taking this class just reinforced that! I can't wait to finish my little purse album from when Bonnie and I went to the all night crop! I have two more pages I need to make my goal on www.theschoolofscrap.com I can't wait to get busy!!!!

No comments: