Thursday, June 22, 2006









I entered a challenge with a friend. We both scraplifted the same layout from 2 peas. It is the one titled "loot". We had to do it fast. It was fun to see what we each came up with. This was a great challenge for me. I usually tinker with a page forever. It felt good to get a page completed. I do have a tough time with the top being so bare. I was trying to keep with the pic we scraplifted from by leaving the blank space at the top. I will probably go back and fix it. It's really driving me crazy. I realize I was being too legalistic about following the challenge exactly. I used to think I didn't scraplift but I do. You just morph off an idea you see and that can still be considered scraplifting.


We went to the movies today to see Dreamer with the kids and some friends. We had a good time and it was great to get the kids out. Tomorrow we are supposed to go swimming in the pool. Yippie! It is a great relief from this seriously HOOOTTTTT SUMMER SUN!!! Ouch it is scortching!

No comments: