Thursday, April 10, 2008

Jillian lost her front tooth today!

What a gorgeous day in Boston.
Extra, Extra, read all about it, Jillian lost her front tooth.




Nantasket Beach in March


It was in the 70's today! The sun was shining and you could smell the salt in the air from the ocean. Baseball season has begun! I really love this time of year. I took some pics of the kids at the beach in March but they were freezing. I can wait to take more pics when we have another nice day.

Rebecca, Cindy, Geri, Kristen

Look at all those candles

Are all these books for me?!!!




We had Cindy's 40th birthday party. It was a great turnout. There was a ton of food and drink and everyone brought more food and drink! Mary manned the blenders making Margarita's and Daiquiris and best of all it was Girls Night out! I didn't get home until almost 5 AM!!!!!!! Geez, I felt like I was in high school again coming home in the wee hours of the morning. I swore I would never do Karaoke but once I got the mike it was all over. I really think Cindy had a good time. I enjoyed making the invitations and bookmarks. That was some Book Club, heeee. Happy Birthday Cindy!

No comments: