Tuesday, July 18, 2006



I am finally finished with the very first section of Kelly's school album, lol. Her last day of kindergarten. Now I have 1st and 2nd grade still to do. She starts 3rd grade this year. I was hoping to have her pages up to date by now. Speaking of school, I can't believe it starts in a couple of weeks.
My newest decision. My neighbor called and asked me if I would watch her son starting on the first day of school until her daughter gets home. I don't know if I can handle another toddler, but I can certainly use the money. Of course, I'm thinking scrap supplies. He is so cute and it would give Billy a playmate.

We set sail tomorrow. Not literally of course. I hope they have internet connection where we will be staying. Whooo! Can't wait until vacation.
Laura

No comments: